What is Biofeedback Training?
(It's voodoo magic if you ask me, but check out the video to see for yourself!)
For all fitness professionals and fitness enthusiasts, we at The Wreckroom along with Jen & David are putting on an intensive one-day "Biofeedback, Kettlebell and Barbell Strength Training" workshop on Sunday, October 1st to help you nail your technique, and teach you EVERYTHING Jen & David know about how to use their incredible programming techniques to help you and your clients reach their goals!
This seminar is a CAN'T MISS SEMINAR for Trainers and advanced Fitness Enthusiasts!
(If you're a fan of Dean Somerset, Tony Gentilcore, Joe Arko or John Rusin, this seminar will be right down your alley!)
Jen & David will personally guide you through all of the fundamental human movements--kettlebells and bodyweight--including the swing, turkish get up, snatch, press, windmill, bent press, push up, pull up, pistol squat, hanging leg raise, and right on down to long line, to help you perform these movements with faultless technique and efficiency, so you can train hard without getting injured or burnt-out.
Learn how Biofeedback Training can help you and your clients see improvements like this!
(This is a real client of David Dellanave's, using Biofeedback training (Read about it HERE) - Check out the lumbar spinal alignment improvement, not to mention the obvious muscle mass increase!)
Not only that, but you're going to learn how to test everything you do against your body to determine if it's right or wrong for that very moment.
Never again will you keep pushing forward when something doesn't feel right, or with a workout that just isn't going well.
You're going to learn how to use biofeedback testing - a method David Dellanave is one of the pioneers of - to determine moment-to-moment EXACTLY what you should be doing.
This seminar will give you a system for success, from start to finish, and the tools you need to get you and your clients to your goals. You'll even get a chance to work on the movements and get coaching cues from David & Jen!
Like it or not, you arrive at the gym asymmetrical.... and this changes things.
Between crossing your legs, standing with your weight in one foot more often, using a computer, holding children on your hip, carrying your gym bag and so on, you have asymmetries and imbalances in your movement and your body.
Now you can try to do complicated time-consuming (and expensive!) assessments to try to determine corrective movements for these uniquenesses, but the changes are slow and hard to come by. On the other hand, if you integrate these idiosyncracies by making small tweaks to your lifting form, you can find variations that might look odd, but work perfectly for your own unique physiology.
Applying this simple (but no less powerful) technique will change your training forever.
An Unprecedented Opportunity, Limited to 30 People
This is going to be an active, hands-on event, down in the trenches, getting sweaty. We're going to walk you through all of our best coaching cues, progressions, and corrective drills to all of our favourite kettlebell and bodyweight exercises--even some weird ones you've probably never seen before, so you can feel confident in your technique and safety--and lead you through a series of our favourite minimalist strength training routines and intense "lift weights faster" workouts so you can essentially steal all of our best stuff.
And to be sure everyone gets the individual attention that they deserve, we are limiting this event to 30 people so we can offer each attendee an individual action plan for reaching their goals. This is an unprecedented opportunity for you to come and train with David and Jen, to get personalized programming advice from them, and for them to teach you everything we know on how to move beautifully.
You don't need to have any experience training with kettlebells or bodyweight to attend this event. They are going to tailor everything to YOUR ability level. The ONLY requirement to attend is that you come in with an open mind. They are going to be showing you a lot of cool stuff that is somewhat unconventional and goes against the common way of thinking, so all we ask is that you follow directions and give it a shot!
This event will fill up VERY quickly!
So if you'd like to join us at The Wreckroom along with Jen and David on Sunday, October 1st at 399 Breithaupt St in Kitchener, then please secure your spot immediately!
Sunday, October 1st at 9am
The Wreckroom - 399 Breithaupt St, Kitchener ON N2H 5H8
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the event, please email us directly at email@example.com with the subject line of "Jen & David are pretty cool, eh?"
Reserve Your Spot Now For Only $199 USD!
($249 USD after August 15th, $299 USD after September 15th)
Note: Since David & Jen are from the United Sates, billing is in USD. Since the Seminar is being held in Canada, Ontario HST taxes are required.
Here's EXACTLY what you're going to learn at this one-day workshop!
1. How to Train Hard WITHOUT Getting Injured. We're going to show you how to make your training intuitive and flexible, so you can make constant forward progress without unexpected set backs.
2. The Secret to Faster Fat Loss. Jen and I are going to teach you how to use "strength training for fat loss", so you can build strength without bulking up through intutitive heavy lifting. Strength training is the BEST means of fat loss, and we're going to show you how to put it all together, so you can lean out without having to do endless aerobics.
3. Master the Fundamental Human Movements. We're going to give you all of our best cues, progressions, and corrections for learning the core six kettlebell movements (swing, snatch, clean, press, get up, and goblet squat), so you can perform these exercises with impeccable form and get the most out of every rep.
4. Killer "Cardio Workouts" That Build Muscle. We're going to show you (and walk you through) a series of our favorite "lift weights faster" metabolic workouts, to help you blast fat, boost muscle, and build "kettlebooty".
5. Live Question and Answer with Jen and David. This group is being kept intentionally small so we can give you and all other attendeeds the personal attention and feedback that you deserve. This will allow us to to work directly with you on your technique, and to learn about your goals so we can help you to formulate a long-term plan for sustainable success.
6. How to Execute a Perfect Bent Press (and Other "Weird Lifts"), Even If You've Never Done One Before. The bent press (just one of the unconventional lifts we will be teaching at our workshop) is one of the all-time best upper body strength building techniques. The problem, however, is it can sometimes be a very complicated and intimidating movement. But we're going to break it down for you, and show you how to make it look easy.
Sunday, October 1st, 2017
9:00AM: Registration & Sign-in
9:30-10AM: Using Biofeedback to PR Every Day
10-11AM: Testing & Asymmetric Lifting for Bend & Squat
11-12PM: Testing & Asymmetric Lifting for Push & Pull
1-1:30PM: Tracking Training
1:30-3PM: Odd Lifts & Old-Time Strongman Lifts
3-3:30PM Building Effective Conditioning Workouts
3:30-4:30PM: Lift Weights Faster workout with Jen & David!
- Learn simple intuitive training techniques that will help you customize your training sessions (or your clients' training sessions, even in group classes).
- Discover how to apply the old adage “work smarter, not harder” to your training process.
- Like it or not, you arrive at the gym asymmetrical. Between crossing your legs, standing with your weight in one foot more often, using a computer, holding children on your hip, carrying your gym bag and so on, chances are that by making small tweaks to your lifting form, you can find variations that might look odd, but work perfectly for your own unique physiology.
- Ever seen a guy with a mustache, wearing a singlet and putting huge weights overhead with one hand? Learn how you can use the secrets of the old-time strongman to unlock surprising strength. We call it "strange strength" because it's so rare these days, but the many ranges of motion you learn to move in under load will build bulletproof bodies.
- Deadlifts and squats belong in any good program, but you’re probably missing these lesser-known variations that can speed your progress. We'll cover the microvariations that your body may be craving, and that can help you bust through strength plateaus.
- Pushing and pulling form the foundation of powerful upper-body strength. Learn all the ins and outs of microvariations and form variations for these, as well, so you can make mad gains.
- What do you do for cardio? We do no traditional cardio, and we don't spend endless hours on the treadmill: Instead, we lift weights faster. See how you can get better results in less time by getting your cardio effect in unconventional ways.
Sign up now before our 30 spots are gone!
Only $199 USD Until August 15th!
About David & Jen...
David is the owner of The Movement Minneapolis, a revolutionary intuitive training gym that teaches clients how to apply the concept of biofeedback to their training in order to facilitate faster progress with minimal injury.
He is certified in the Gym Movement school of BioMech 1 (physique transformation) and BioMech 3 (pain resolution), and has extensively studied and practiced the information in the BioMech 2 (performance enhancement), BioPsych (improving quality of thought), and BioChem (understanding nutrition) courses.
Using skills from his first life as a computer programming nerd, he wrote the software for the superb training tracker Adaptifier.
He holds several world records, including one in the Jefferson deadlift, and his alter ego, Dellanavich from Dellanavia, has a penchant for coaching classes wearing a weightlifting singlet and speaking with a (terrible) Eastern European accent.
Jen spent a decade as Experience Life magazine’s fitness editor and editorial director of fitness. She now writes for top fitness magazines such as Women’s Healthand Men’s Health, and talks fitness, food and happy life at her personal website.
She was named one of Shape magazine’s “Top 30 Motivators of 2013" and one of Greatist’s “100 Most Influential People in Health and Fitness” and “15 Must-Read Trainers Rocking the Web in 2013.”
Jen is a certified kettlebell instructor through the RKC (Level 2) and Kettlebell Athletics, and an Olympic lifting coach through USA Weightlifting; she also holds coaching certifications through Primal Move, Progressive Calisthenics (PCC), TACFIT, CrossFit and DVRT (Ultimate Sandbag).
A rugby player for 13 years, many of those on the U.S. national 7s and 15s teams, she still enjoys any sort of sport. She is the current USAWA world record–holder in the Jefferson deadlift.
(www.jensinkler.com and www.liftweightsfaster.com)